Dog Park Location
3726 Dalton Ford Rd.
Open 7 days a week
From Daylight to 9:30pm
Dog Park Tips & Etiquette
- Clean up after your dog (immediately), bags are provided -Keep the park nice for everyone!
- First visit, you may consider letting your dog observe other dogs, meet others gradually, or pick a week day when the park isn't too busy.
- Dogs will sometimes bark, snarl and even snap at each other. This is part of their normal socialization.
- Only interfere and stop the interaction with loud noise or water if it appears to be escalating into a fight.
- Be sure to securely latch all gates when entering and leaving the dog park.
- Upon arrival, do not remove the leash until you are within the double-gated-area with both gates closed.
- Dogs are always curious of newly arriving dogs. Please try to keep your dog from crowding the gate area.
- Children need to be supervised closely, no running, yelling or chasing dogs.
- Children under 4 are prohibited inside the gates.
- Children must not pet other dogs without owner’s permission.
- While outside of the fenced area, keep your dog leashed.
- Dogs can be possessive of toys. We recommend that you do not bring toys to the dog park.
- Do not bring your dog to the park if he is sick, has intestinal parasites or external parasites such as fleas and ticks.