Located at Fred Miller Park
441 W. Morris Blvd.
The Splashpad opens Memorial Day Weekend and closes after the Labor Day weekend.
Operating Hours: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m
"For Your Safety"
Vacate Splashpad Area Immediately At First Sign Of and During a Thunderstorm!
- For your safety use SUNBLOCK
- Children 12-Under Must Be Supervised by An Adult at All Times
- No Running or Excessive Horseplay on Splashpad Area
- No Loud, Abusive, or Vulgar Language or Music.
- No Pets, Except Seeing Eye Dogs in Splashpad Area
- No Climbing on Splashpad Equipment
- No Skates, Skateboards, Bicycles, Etc. on Splashpad
- No Food or Drink Allowed on Splashpad
- No Glass Bottles or Glass Containers in the Splashpad Area
NO SMOKING IN THE SPLASH AREA - PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN