The Morristown Fire Department provides fire protection, emergency medical response, a fire inspection and codes enforcement office, hazardous material response, as well as various other teams and programs designed to protect and inform a population of approximately 25,000.
The department maintains an ISO Rating of Class 3, staffs 6 engines, 1 aerial unit, 1 rescue unit, 1 Hazardous Materials unit and one Battalion Chief responding out of 6 stations located strategically around the city.
The department participates in several federal and state programs including the State of Tennessee Fire Accreditation Program and the National Fire Incident Reporting System.
The Morristown Fire Department ranks consist of:
- 78 suppression/emergency medical response positions*
- 5 staff members and 1 administrative assistant.
- 1 Fire Marshal and 1 Assistant Fire Marshal*(* when fully staffed) *when fully staffedStation Addresses:
- Station 1 – 625 South Jackson Street.
- Station 2 – 1801 Buffalo Trail.
- Station 3 – 3205 East Andrew Johnson Hwy.
- Station 4 – 3835 West Andrew Johnson Hwy.
- Station 5 – 5700 Air park Blvd.
- Station 6 – 5020 S. Davy Crockett Pkwy.
- Administration, Training, Fire Marshal’s offices – 625 S Jackson
Morristown Fire Department
P.O. Box 1499
Morristown, TN 37816-1499
Phone: (423) 585-4651Phone: (423) 586-5072Fire Marshal
Phone: (423) 585-4657