Morristown's new inclusive special needs playground is a wonderful gift from the Jolley Family and one that will be enjoyed by our community for many years. Jolley Park is located directly adjacent to Fred Miller Park at 526 Pleasant Ave.
Jolley Park Rules
- Use the park and playground equipment at your own risk.
- Use equipment and facilities only as intended and according to age-based requirements. Playground elements appropriate for use by ages 2-5 are labeled.
- Profanity and disorderly conduct will not be tolerated.
- No pets are allowed in Jolley Park. Service animals only.
- Wear shoes at all times. Play surfaces can become hot in the sun.
- Drugs, alcohol, smoking, vaping, and smokeless tobacco are prohibited.
- City Ordinance 3599 covers general rules for all city parks, and other policies address shelter/pavilions which also apply at Jolley Park.
- Help us keep the rubberized play surface in good condition:
- Do not use scooters, skateboards, skates, rollerblades, or bicycles in Jolley Park.
- Keep all food, drinks, and bottles/containers in the shelter/pavilion areas.
- Do not wear cleats or use tents, chairs, etc. on the playground surface.
Other General Information
- This park is constructed in honor of individuals with special needs. We ask you to show respect by giving them priority when using Jolley Park.
- Jolley Park MUST be vacated at the first sign of thunder or lightning. Please wait 30 minutes between the last strike or sound of thunder before returning to the park.
- School groups and other organizations are encouraged to check for availability with the Morristown Parks and Recreation Department (423-586-0260) before scheduling a field trip or group visit.
- Pavilions may be reserved online HERE or by calling 423-586-0260.
- In case of Emergency, call 9-1-1.