How Do I?

Request email notification when page changes E-Notify
General Request

ADA Policy

ADA Transition Program

Citizen Concern Reporter

Make an Open Records Request

What City Council member represents my ward?

Sign up for the City Newsletter

Permits & Licensing

Apply for a Special Event Permit
- Application

Obtain a Beer Permit

Obtain a Special Occasion Beer Permit

Garage/Yard Sale Permit

Right-of-Way Sign Application

Building a New Home in Morristown

Parks & Recreation

Register for Athletics

Find out about Upcoming Events

Reserve a Park Shelter


Pay Taxes

Apply for a Business License

Police Department Issues

Contact the Police Department (non emergency)

How do I pay a citation

How do I get an accident report

How do I get an incident report